There is only one way to live your vacation fully, the one that best fits your needs, the one that suits you.
Discover the beauty of the mountains in winter …
These activities are given as suggestions and are not directly proposed by the agency. Contact the tourist office for any information.
- Walk on the maintained footpaths. From Mottaret do not miss the tour of Lake Tuéda.
- Go over the mountains without getting tired using the lifts (using the pedestrian skipass).
- Horse-drawn rides for a romantic tour around Lake Tuéda. Meet at Chatelet for departures.
- Night skiing several times a week.
Cultural Activities and Heritage
- There is a cinema in Mottaret – Sessions 5pm and 8.30pm usually + another at 2pm in case of bad weather, movies in French or Original version with French subtitles.
- Theater in the auditorium of Meribel with movies, shows, theater. Information at the tourist office.
- Exhibition of paintings and sculptures throughout the season: gallery of Méribel Tourist Office.
- The museum of les Allues and the municipal library are open twice a week.
- Discover the restored mill at le Raffort (sound totems for a visit at anytime)
- Baroc church at Les Allues
- Home reserve at Lake Tuéda with free admission from 11am to 4pm: showroom about the National park and its animals.
Do something unforgettable!
- The dream of flying: paragliding from the top of the Col de la Saulire or Loze.
- Tour of the 3 valleys by small plane, or around Mont Blanc (an absolute must, adrenaline guaranteed).
- Spend a night in a ‘refuge’ there are several in La Traie (above les Allues): the eco-refuge du Christ, Refuge de la Traie. Or, if you want to stay in Mottaret, book at Refuge du Plan in Tueda Natural reserve.
- After tracks close, go for a ride with ‘Snowbike’: it starts from le Hameau.
Just Relax …
- The indoor pool with its fun slide, paddling pool etc.
- The cardio-training centre and the Spa at the Olympic Park, Méribel centre.
- Solarium and many terraces are waiting for you to enjoy the sun
- Many bars with live music at the time of “happy hour” in Meribel pub and “DownTown” bar in Mottaret.
- Snacks and restaurants for all tastes.
- Bowling and Night Club and the Olympic Park Méribel.
- Smart, relax, or sport wears lifestyle, gifts, books …
- Meribel Mottaret resort has 3 shopping areas:
- The one in the center, the Chatelet’s and the Hameau.
- A free shuttle travels from Meribel to Mottaret
- The 14m-climbing wall (Meribel centre).
- Olympic Ice Rink.
- Swimming and water aerobics.